Open Admissions Policy
St. Patrick Catholic School has an open admissions policy. No person, on the grounds of race, color, gender, disability or national origin, is excluded or otherwise subjected to discrimination in the receiving of services. Nor does the school discriminate in hiring, promotion, discharge, pay, fringe benefits, job training, classification, referral and other aspects of employment on the basis of race, color, disability, age, gender, or national origin.
2021-2022 Admissions Process
- Take a tour of our school and campus.
- Present the most recent Report Card and IEP/504 (if applicable) to school office.
- Take a placement test (students entering Grades 2-8).
- Complete our Online Application. Click HERE to begin the application.
Click HERE to access Online Application Step by Step Instructions (with screenshots). Call us at 904-768-6323 if you have any questions.
- Pay the $25 non-refundable Online Application Fee online.
- Submit a copy of the Early Learning Coalition voucher to the school office or upload a copy to the Online Application (students entering VPK).
- Schedule a meeting with the Principal (parents and students).
- Receive an email with instructions to Create FACTS SIS Family Portal account and complete our Online Enrollment.
- Create Family Portal account
- Complete Online Enrollment packet for each student.
- Pay non-refundable Registration Fee at the school office. $250 for one child and $50 for each sibling. Children enrolling in VPK do NOT need to pay a Registration Fee.
- An official Acceptance Letter will be emailed to you from the Principal.
** Families may request that their child/ren shadow(s) classes for part of or an entire school day. Such requests may be made by contacting the school office at 904-768-6323. The Principal may also request that a child/ren shadow(s) if it is determined that it will be beneficial in the admissions decision.
Applicants must provide the following:
- Birth certificate
- Social Security Card
- Health records
- Baptismal certificate (if applicable)
- Report Card (incoming 1st-8th)
- Standardized test scores (if applicable)
- IEP or 504 (if applicable)
- Court Ordered Custody Papers (if applicable)
New Students Applying for 2021-2022 must complete an Online Application. Please contact Mrs. Allison Hayes at the front office if you are interested in applying for 2021-2022.