- Tour school, meet Staff and Faculty.
- Complete Registration Packet and deliver all required documents (listed below)
- Take placement test (Grades 2-8)
- Interview with Principal
*Families may request that their child/ren shadow(s) classes for part of or an entire school day. Such requests may be made by contacting the school office at 904-768-6323. The Principal may also request that a child/ren shadow(s) if it is determined that it will be beneficial in the admissions decision.
Applicants must provide:
- Birth certificate
- Social Security Card
- Baptismal certificate (if applicable)
- Health records
- Report card
- Standardized test scores
- IEP or 504 (if applicable)