St. Patrick’s accepts all students, regardless of race, creed, national or ethnic origin, who satisfy the school’s academic requirements, providing that class space is available.
We, at St. Patrick’s, believe that the needs of each student can best be met through the positive interaction of home, school, church and community. Our philosophy affirms the belief of American Bishops that “Community is at the heart of Christian education, not simply as a concept to be taught, but as a reality to be lived.” St. Patrick’s provides a nurturing, loving atmosphere.
Students are given an opportunity to learn on an intellectual, emotional and social level to live and serve in a Christ-like manner. We believe that the love of Jesus is experienced through people and that students should feel they are a part of a supportive community of teachers, parents and friends.
We provide a variety of activities to foster an attitude of self-respect and self-worth in each student allowing each to set and achieve goals. We believe in the principle of discipline with dignity. Students are treated with respect and compassion so they learn justice and fairness.
Our academic goals are to provide students with the knowledge, strong values and skills that will enable them to continue their education and succeed in the future. We are committed to educate students of diverse backgrounds, respecting that diversity. We endeavor to lead the students to a deep devotion to Christ through an awareness of Him, His life and His teachings. St. Patrick’s fosters a desire to continue this devotion to Christ and share it in the spirit of His love.
- State of the art, newest school in North Jacksonville
- Offering PreK-3, VPK, and K-8
- Small class sizes
- ALL faiths are welcome
- Reasonable tuition rates, while offering five scholarships to eligible students
- FREE Before Care available from 7:00AM-7:30AM
- After School Care available until 6:00PM
- 88% of Class of 2018 students enrolled at a Catholic High School
- Classrooms equipped with Smart projectors and 23-inch touch screen computers
- Chromebooks carts
- iPad cart
- State of the art Science lab
- NO FSA Test; students take Terra Nova III (Gr. 2-8) and ACRE (Gr. 5 & 8)
- Weekly schoolwide newsletter, email/parent alert text message communication through RenWeb
- Television monitored security system
- Required Family Service Hours (K-8 families)
- Required Middle School community service hours
- Title I services in reading and math for students in K-8
- School counselor available
- School nurse on campus